Tuesday 14 April 2009

Happy Birthday to You...

Today is my mom's birthday.
Happy Birthday to you!
We love you.

Here are 9 things that describe my mom: (6+3)
my mom is:

1. kind
2. caring
3. an awesome mom
4. a great friend
5. a terrific amma
6. funny
7. loving
8. generous
9. and lives with her whole heart

I love you, mom! Always

In celebration of my mom's birthday, here are some cool quotes I found:

Of course I can do anything. I am a mother. - unknown

A mother's love perceives no impossibilities. - Cornelia Paddock

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose no one can take. -
Cardinal Merrimold

and the one that reminds me the most of my mom -

Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wanders wherever your children do. -
unknown

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IRENE!!! Have a great year ahead and a fantastic day!!

Just got home from Line Dancing and we have a car appt. at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon so we'll probably go for a walk while it's being worked on. It's staying cool today and there is SNOW for the forecast. I just put winter jackets and my boots away yesterday and I refuse to take them out again - I'll just put lots of layers on! Stan put the shovel away on Saturday so maybe we got a little ahead of ourselves.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Thank you for the lovely words. It's very heartening to know that your kids still love you and think about you even when they don't need you anymore. It was sad to leave you today but it was time for us to get back to the real world. Looking forward to our next fantasy. Reality really can suck!!

Love to all