Wednesday 4 February 2009

Best Part of Superbowl... well maybe second best

Thank God for the internet. Don't get me wrong, the Superbowl was a great game but the Canadian content commercials suck. Here's why half of the people who aren't football fans actually watch the game. I don't know if anyone has already checked these out but I showed the kids the other night and they laughed. These were the best commercials I found, enjoy if you haven't already.




Free Doritos!!!



You don't know me!!!



I'm good :)

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

I don't know if you were aware but the Doritos commercial was made for a little over $1,000.00 by two brothers. They said the most expensive part was the $700. for food for the actors. It was a home type ad. They won a million dollars as it was the winning commercial. They were so happy about winning plus they weren't aware that there was a $1M prize. They went nuts when they found out about that. Must say, the commercials are super but I really enjoyed the game. Too bad the wrong team won,

Love to all