Monday 9 March 2015

Cat-Dog

For some reason this cute little puff-ball has decided that his favorite place to hang in the entire house is on the back on the couch. While I must admit the sound of him rolling over in some 'leaves chasing dream' and plopping promptly on the wood floor, scares the shit out of me, this dog does not cater to bribes nor may I add is he a very good listener. It doesn't help that he's the king of the castle, grand pooba or all things popcorn, or the squishiest damn thing I have ever gotten to hold. That pretty much means he does whatever the hell he wants and we just tell him he's the coolest dog on the planet.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

That spot if very scary looking - I've seen Funniest Home Videos of cats falling off couches etc. when they fall asleep and we would not like to hear that Grover fell off. Hopefully he doesn't have a dream while on top of the couch - he is VERY CUTE!!

Hope you've had a good day. Went Line Dancing this morning and our Line Dancing Club has started a Beginners Line Dancing at the College from 12:10 to 12:50. They asked if us Line Dancers could come out to help with the beginners so I decided to help. It was fun and it goes for 8 weeks. Not sure if I'll be able to help out every Tuesday and Thursday but will go some weeks to help.

Beautiful day today - sun shining, blue sky and +9 - love it!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!