Tuesday 30 September 2014

Our family is now complete!

On Sunday, Craig and Kaedo set out to complete our family of deer, by creating me and Sterling (sounds weird, right?) I just love how they turned out. Sterling, far left, is a little bigger than Kaedo, and I'm a little shorter than Craig. As I read this I realize how nuts that sounds. When I asked Craig why the hell they made my legs so fat, his quick retort was, "Be happy, I shaved off some of your ass". Lol! So funny. Trust him to come up with something like that. (and thank you for doing that!!)

I just love them so much. Originally they were going to sell them and they asked me what I thought before they added the antlers. When I told them I loved them, Craig told me that they owed me a complete family, so I could keep them. Yay!

Here they are in the back yard


Mom and baby in the wild


Dad and baby in the wild


So stinkin' awesome!!!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great job Craig and they are so totally cute!! Dad should have ours done by Christmas:)

Up and ready to go down for breakfast shortly and then on the road by 9:30 am

Big hugs to all.

Unknown said...

They look awesome. Craig and Kaedo, you rock. You have always loved those deer. I can remember years ago when you used to say that. They are great! Your flowers look so nice also.

Such a busy couple of weeks for our final weeks here. If I eat much more I will explode! Denis is hoping to do just that as he figures it will be a belt size or 5 less.

Love to all