Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Last Day

Today is the last day of Kaedo's 14th year. Tomorrow 7:47am EST my baby will be 15. WOW! I can't believe it. As luck will have it today marked the end of finals for him so he is officially free for Summer on his 15th birthday.

When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday supper her asked if we could just have cake. When I asked him why he said then he could have seconds and thirds without being too full or me saying no because he'd already had supper. OK - cake it is!

We won't be doing too much to celebrate tomorrow aside from cake and opening his gifts as I have something planned with regard to the gifts for Friday and we have a TON of plans for celebrating on the weekend which includes the new Transformers movie and an extra special surprise on Sunday.

Check back tomorrow for a picture of my beautiful boy on his 15th birthday.

Amazing!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Will be checking back:)

Love to all!