Friday 20 June 2014

Random Crap

Today Kaedo went for lunch with his friends to a Thai restaurant and found out he's allergic to Thai food. Love them pouty, help I can't open my mouth, lips. Don't call, text or email. He's fine.

Sterling is grounded from driving until Thursday for refusing to study for finals. Specifically Science. What a schmuck.

Tomorrow is the start of the pickup football season (Say what? Didn't the regular season just finish last weekend? Why yes, it did. Thanks for asking). Both Sterling and Kaedo are playing with Craig. Let me clarify. Sterling will play 1 game, Kaedo might make the whole season.

Isn't it interesting that corn comes out looking exactly the way it goes in? hmmm

Saw the best garage sale sign today : AWESOME CRAP SALE - SATURDAY.....  I am so going.

Starting a list of chores the boys can do through the Summer to keep them busy. Adding the jobs that I don't want to do. So pretty much all of them.

There is nothing better than seeing my kids laugh. Except maybe seeing them sleep.

Happy Friday!


No comments: