Wednesday 25 June 2014

Happy Birthday Kaedo!

How can it be that the most kind hearted, beautiful boy in the whole wide world is ours and is 15? Man, time sure does fly when you are having fun. This boy brings so much joy to my life. I really don't know if I can explain it, but I'll try. Kaedo is the kid who is always front and centre if you need something. No chore is too much of a hassle and when called, he always says "be right there". He is quick with a smile and has a wonderful laugh that lights up my life. He is good and kind and charming. He is quiet and a loner and likes nothing better than hanging out in his room (or be playing soccer). He loves animals, grows his own garden and thrives under the attention of his parents. He is quick to tease and takes teasing with the grace we could all learn from. He is a wonderful companion who while never wanting to make the decision, is happy to go along with whatever decision has been made. He loves cars and music and movies and is strong in his belief that volunteerism is important and as such donates 12 hours a week doing so.

He is my son, my baby, my darling boy. He is my kindred spirit, the light at the end of my tunnel and a true joy. I love him with every fiber of my being.

Craig and I are so proud of the young man he has become and the man he is becoming. So on his first day of Summer holidays, and his first day of being a 10th grader, we wish him the happiest of birthdays.

Happy Birthday Kaedo!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY KAEDEN!! So glad we got to sing Happy Birthday to you this morning and glad we didn't wake you up! Hope your day was wonderful just like you are - Grampa and I love you so much and we can hardly wait to see you in a couple of months!

Unknown said...

We think your mom loves you, Kaeden! You truly have all the qualities that she has written about. This message is belated but we loved being able to sing to you on your special day. We know that you got great gifts but I'm thinking the best one was the math. So happy for you, we jumped for joy. Have a wonderful summer my love and stay happy.

Sterling, tomorrow is Friday. I'll be looking for some answers. I know that you know the questions? Lol.

Love to all