Wednesday 25 March 2009

Strange Names

While I have never been able to buy personalized items for my kids without special ordering them, I am happy to report that I would never go this far in my quest for the original - Jessica, take note!

Celebrity Off-spring Names:

Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - Bono/U2
Jermajesty - Jermaine Jackson
Audio Science - Shannyn Sossaman - Actress/Knight's Tale
Fifi Trixibelle and Peaches Honeyblossom - Bob Geldof/Singer
Seven Sirius - Erykah Badu/Singer

Yikes!

I do remember a certain pregnant woman batting around the names Hamish and Lola Faloola. Craig is still hoping for Lola Faloola. Any chance???

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Speaking of names - thought you might like to know Carm Parkin had a little girl Monday (yesterday) - 7 lbs. 3 oz. and her name is Emerson Shae. One of Jean's friends just called her this morning to say her son & wife had a little girl - Avaya Lynn. These aren't quite like the ones you listed Shannon but I would bet they won't be able to find anything unless they special order as well.

Nice talking to you today Craig - sorry I missed the boys but if they are outside having fun what more could you ask for. Like I said, we have a small blizzard here again today. Not sure when this "spring" thing will arrive. I guess it came in like a lamb and is showing us that it is going to go out like a lion.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

My mom used to say that everyone would think you were an airport, Shannon. Only someone who travelled extensively or was from the UK would realize that's the name of the airport in Ireland. I had never heard the name until we came out west and I just loved it. I never put the airport and the name together. I still like the name.

Jessica was the name I had wanted but dad wasn't sure so we both agreed on Shannon. After Jessica was born, he wasn't allowed an opinion. I didn't want to miss out on that name as I loved it.

Parents sometimes do their kids a dis-service with names but I think most of us try to pick something that their children will be happy with. Dad knew three sisters whose names were April, May and June. Their last name was Showers.

Love to all