Tuesday 13 January 2009

Wall climbing started at school yesterday. Sterling and Kaedo were both thrilled. It is a great week-long course they take for an hour a day. They learn lots and have tons of fun. Today I popped in during Sterling's hour and watched for a while and took some pictures. Tomorrow I will pop in and see Kaedo. I'll post those photos then. Can I just say this kid is breathtaking? My oh my!
Hello, Gorgeous!

No, he is not kicking that kid in the head! (or using him for leverage)







1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Yes, you can say this kid is breathtaking. It looks like an amazing good time he's having also. Boy, school sure is different than the old days, we were lucky to get gym once a month. It's great that school affords so much opportunity because some kids just would never have the experience without it. Look forward to seeing Kaedo's photos also. We're on the road today, I'm really bummed out. We could have stayed in the Keys forever. Boondocking tonight and we'll be in Highland Hammock State Park tomorrow. That's about 150 miles southwest of Orlando.

Love to all