Friday 22 August 2008

I LOVE this picture. I don't know why exactly, but here are a few ideas:

You just know he is going to make the shot (he did make the shot, didn't he, mom?)
It looks like he has jumped a mile out of the water to score the final point before the buzzer
I can see his long hair hanging behind him
He looks like he doesn't have a care in the world
He's mine - all mine (except for that tiny bit I share with Craig)

Love pool shots - although they never seem to turn out as good as one would hope for.

No blogging this weekend, as we are trying to finish off getting the house done before the munchkins come home on THURSDAY!!!

So, a special 60th birthday tomorrow to my wonderful mother-in-law. Have a great day.
We love you.
Also - happy birthday to my great friend Laura who will also be celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Big things are happening for you my friend - this is your year!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

THANK YOU FOR THE 60TH BIRTHDAY GREETINGS - I LOVE YOU!

It's hard to believe in a few days your boys will be home. I'm sure they're as excited as you and Craig are to see them.

I've been meaning to comment on the heading of your blog - IT LOOKS GREAT!!

I just got supper in the oven and Stan and I are sitting here waiting the arrival of Gail. She said she was coming for my b'day and I told her that would be the best present ever. Not sure how long she will be here but we'll enjoy every minute we're together.

Denis - sorry to hear you've had to make a trip to hospital - hope everything is healing okay. Take care

BIG HUGS TO ALL!