Tuesday 12 May 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

In honor of my 43rd birthday, I thought I'd post some of my favorite quotes, so here goes:

1. If I had a British Accent I'd never shut up.

2. Lazy is a very strong word. I like to call it 'selective participation'.

3. My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

4. People think I'm shy, but I really have no interest in talking to you idiots.

5. Exercise? I thought you said Extra Fries.

6. Awesome things will happen to you today if you choose not to be a miserable cow.

7. Screw your "Lab Safety" I want Superpowers.

and lastly, my favorite:

"That's What"
          - She

Nothing special planned for today. Craig, Sterling and I work and we are planning a birthday celebration in June, so I think we'll have cake and singing for mom, dad, Kaedo and I then. Then I can also convince my mom to make linguine and clam sauce for my birthday dinner as I know that will never happen otherwise.

Here's to another year!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

All the best to another year and to a WONDERFUL young lady:) We wish you happiness and health in the year ahead!

Love your quotes! - especially #5

Sounds like the June celebration will be special and for sure if your mom will make your favorite meal.

Love you so much Shannon!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!