Friday 10 April 2015

Friday

As it thunders and lightnings here and the rain pours down, I just think how thankful I am for the life I have. For the life I provide for myself, that Craig provides for me and the joy my sons bring to my life every minute of the day. I see my tulips growing in my garden, and the flowers scattered around my house and know that Life is Good. No one can tell me otherwise.

We all have our trials and tribulations but at the very base of it, for me, with family, a roof over my head, a job I love, a calling I love, and flowers - oh so many flowers (lol), I know that I can face whatever the day throws at me. So I leave you today with a picture of some tulips that are lazing away on my kitchen table, enjoying knowing that someone thinks they are so very beautiful.


Happy Friday my friends. May the force be with you. (kickin' it old school with that reference)

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Loved my first set of tulips I bought before Easter - they opened up sooooo beautiful! I decided I needed another bunch so bought it the Wednesday before Good Friday and they never did open up - I was soooo disappointed. Checked with my sisters who bought on the same day and none of theirs did either:(

Hope your Friday was wonderful - it was a beautiful day here +20, sun shining and not much wind till later in the day - LIFE IS GOOD!

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful display of colour. One can't help feeling happy just looking at them. I will take the time to get some this week. Not much use buying anything like that until we settle down for a couple of months. We should be 'home' tomorrow. Hope the feeling of 'home' is as strong in Lethbridge as it is down south.

Love to all