Friday 8 August 2014

What's Happenin'?

My, where has the week gone?
Friday all ready and I can't believe it. The boys are still tucked in their beds, sleeping away this Summer morning, and I am looking at all the pieces of paper I have sitting around my computer with lists and lists and lists. I must go through them and scratch off what has been done, chuck the others and get a new list started. Lists are important to me.

We are also getting ready for Sterling heading off on vacation on Sunday. He's heading out with a friend and his family for a week of cottaging. No WIFI, limited cell phone service.  LOL. Glad I'm not the parents of that little adventure.  It is going to be very quiet around here without him, but I know he will have fun and that's what it's all about.

Kaedo and I have a few things planned and hopefully he'll make some plans with friends. His buddy next door is going away for two weeks, so his daily companion will be gone so he will have to make due with me.

The weekend brings football, an Antique fair I am going to attend (solo, of course), and Kaedo and Craig have a one on one planned for Sunday afternoon.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU AS WELL!!

Flipping the calendar over to August seems like the days are going by faster and faster!

Sterling - have a wonderful time with your friend and family cottaging! Will have to hear all about it when we are there.

Kaeden - have a fun time with mom and dad for the week!

It is a gorgeous day here today - I've been up and out to Curves this morning. Fridays are coffee morning there so we sit and visit for quite awhile after. I just got home and Stan's off to a physio appt. Friday's I'm with my sisters and today will be a day with us all together but from now till the end of August into Sept., there will be one or the other gone. We enjoy our times together and look forward to our Wed. and Fridays.

Have a great weekend and 12 more sleeps till we can give you a BIG HUG in person!