Friday 1 August 2014

The boys and the G-Man

We recently learned of a very small, totally fenced off-leash park in one of our neighboring communities. The guys took G on the weekend to try it out and see what he thought and he loved it. I am not a fan of off-leash parks, so this is a blue activity only. G is still too much of a baby to go to the fancy big parks, as once he was off his leash he would be gone. Or dog food. This one is all enclosed and has a small dog area and all dog area. Sounds quite cool.

The boys have gone three times this week to spend some time throwing the ball around with him and letting him hang with his homies. Sterling also likes the idea of taking the van and heading back whenever it suits them. Usually with almost no gas and a huge dollar drink from McDonalds.  



Sterling did put $20 worth of gas in the van this week and it was his first time paying for his own gas. He said a part of him broke inside. He actually tacked the receipt to his cork board as a reminder of the pain he felt handing over that $20. Welcome to my world, my love. Welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! that is too funny. We know exactly how you feel Sterling. I hate putting fuel in my car and I only have to do it once every 900km. or so. The Jeep only goes to Rona and back as it probably gets worse mileage than the van.

Glad the Gman is enjoying the off leash. He sure is a spunky little guy.

Back to work tomorrow. Sure like my 5 day weekends but love the 2 days of work. My brain really is still working, yay! I have to admit I was getting worried.

Have a great long weekend. It's only a Civic holiday here, not a stat as we get Heritage day in February. Lots of people get both off but that's up to the employer.

Love to all