Friday 15 August 2014

RED LETTER DAY!

Wow, yesterday was quite an amazing day, let me tell you.
Here is a list of all the fantastic things that happened:

1. Sterling got a job - woot woot!

2. I got short listed for a job and have my final interview on Tuesday (a whole day working to see if they like me and I like them!) woot woot

3. Went hunting for some vintage items to add to my new vintage shop and hit the mother-load! I was giddy with excitement. I made the woman I bought from swear she wouldn't tell another soul about all the groovy things she has.

4. Set up my new work space to get this little adventure of mine off the ground

5. Had my first and second sale off my vintage site - woot woot!

6. I was accepted as a Mental Health speaker for an organization in our region. Come the Fall I will speak about mental health and the issues that surround it, including sharing my story and answering questions from grade 7-12 students in schools all around me - I'm finally puttin' all this crazy to good work! ;)

and (if that's not enough)

I won a free play on my lottery ticket!

If you love vintage, kitsch or just want to see what the hell it's all about, come visit me at:
www.facebook.com/thebombdiggitychronicles
and if you can't stand the stuff, pass my name on to some of your friends with taste!

Lastly, check this awesome banner made by none other than the fabulously talented Sterling:



(it looks a bit cooler on the site, but you get the idea - click on it to see a larger image)


2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

What a Red Letter Day - ALL SOUNDS WONDERFUL!! and congratulations to Sterling and all the best in your new adventure Shannon. Your facebook with all the goodies - looks great and Sterling did a very good job on the banner!

5 more sleeps!!

BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!

Unknown said...

Wow! You certainly have an array of vintage pieces. When will you get time to sleep with all these different jobs and hobbies? Very happy that your week ended so well. I know Sterling is thrilled about his new job and they are lucky to have him. Good luck on your first day Tuesday. How could they not love you? Talked to the appliance person at HD about the stove and they thought it was a heck of a deal.

Love to all