Monday 17 February 2014

Up and Running

Welcome to the new and improved blog, courtesy of the fan-freakin'-tastic Sterling of Visually Artistic Designs. He created the blog design and header for me and I am loving it.

So, some things you may notice. The big one is the gnome. The boys have decided that after 4+ years they are 'so done with it'. So that's the end of that. We had a good run though, didn't we?

I really couldn't decide if I was going to come back to this or not, but as I read through posts and thought of how far we are from our families, I thought 'what the hell, lets give it another go'. So much good is happening right now I just want to share it with you guys. Hope you like what I've got to say.

Lots of interesting things to talk about over the next little while, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

GREAT JOB STERLING! Wow - you are a talented young fellow and we'll be looking for more great work from you over the years!

Stan and I truly love seeing something on your Blog:) Like you said - we are far away from each other - when we see even a few words or a photo once in awhile, it just feels good to know everyone is okay. Thanks again for posting so many times and looking so forward to seeing all the interesting things for you to tell us about - we will definetly stay tuned!!

It has been a gorgeous day here today. Temp shows +1 at 6:45 p.m. We had a slow start to the day, Stan went to a Bronco game in the afternoon and I went and visited with a friend and now we're just relaxing - watching Olympics and I'm trying to finish a book.

Hope everyone had a great weekend - BIG HUGS TO ALL!