Monday 3 February 2014

Stardate -308909.58904109587

I am in a cold and desolate place. It is peaceful here. I have not seen another being since arriving. The days are cold and the nights are colder. As I sit here watching the Northern lights, thinking of the family I miss, I hope I can recover from this traumatic experience.

It all started when that damn dog decided to take my car for a spin. He didn't even give me the option to get off before he started pedaling. The streets whizzed by in a blur and all of the sudden I was toque down in a 4 ft snowdrift.

Soon after I heard  a big roar. It was a large truck with a shovel on the end ... and it was coming right at me. Next thing I knew I was joyriding down the street, snow and wind, blowing through my hair, and I had no idea where I was.

We raced down the streets in a cloud of snow and ice, until finally we stopped. I felt vibrations running through my resin, when suddenly, I was hoisted into the air. Before I would jump to safety, I was ass over tea kettle covered in dirty, grimy snow and slush. As I took my last breath before passing out, all I could see was ... yellow snow.

Gnome

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

The narration is a hoot, the tragedy can be felt by all who knew the cute little fella.

Love to all