Tuesday 18 February 2014

Steeped Tea - A Shameless Promotion

Many of you know that I have been a Tupper.ware Consultant for quite some time and enjoy it, but I was looking for a new adventure. I'm not giving up the old one, just adding some more fun.

I am thrilled to let you all know I have added another fantastic opportunity to my arsenal and am now a Steeped.Tea Consultant.

Any of you that are unfamiliar with the company, will have to take my word that it is an incredible CANADIAN organization and I am so happy to be a part of it. Steeped.Tea sells custom blended AMAZING loose tea and accessories and they are just a true Canadian success story.

I would love it if you would check us out on my personal website:

good play on word, right? a bit cheesy but awesome!

If you see anything that looks good to you, let me know. 


1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Checked out your personal website and LOOKIN' GOOD!! Hope it goes well for you Shannon. Will check out the flavors of tea. I'm sure there will be a few that would be very interesting to try.
BIG HUGS TO ALL!