Friday 21 February 2014

Artiste Numero Deux

Man, do I love these pictures. Sterling is taking a  prerequisite class for his High Skills Major this semester and one of the components is photography. This kid has an eye. A good camera is in his future. Right now he is using Kaedo's and loving it. He hauls it to school every day (anyone who has seen the case knows it is hauling), and takes these breathtaking photos. I have already put the trees as my desktop background. 



He is heading to the Auto Show in T.O. this weekend and is taking the camera. I can't wait to see what he comes up with.

This kid has got some major skills. And I'm not just sayin' that because I'm his mom. OK, maybe a little. 
No, he's got it. Definitely got it. Just Sayin'.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great photos Sterling! I think I can guess where both Sterling & Kaeden get their photo taking ability from (even though she herself doesn't show up in photos very often:) Looking forward to seeing photos from the Auto Show in T.O. Have a fun time!

It was an absolutely beautiful, gorgeous morning here today. The trees, bushes etc., etc. were so heavily coated in hoar frost - pictures just don't do it justice - but it is so beautiful. It stayed around until around 3:30 p.m. when the wind got up and then it looked like it was snowing.

Not much planned for the weekend but it always seems to go by fast. Fun weekend to all!

Denis & Irene said...

Don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so. We noticed Sterling's photo skills at the Grand Canyon in the summer. So happy he's realized what a gift he has, another gift he has, that is. What a great bro he has also, lending out his prize camera.

Love to all