Wednesday 26 February 2014

Grover


Thought I'd post a picture of the furry member of our family today. G is such a cutie but such a bugger. He is the most stubborn creature on the planet and when he gets it in his mind to do something, there is no stopping him. He's funny and cute and I could watch him for hours. He has learned to sit and stay and he chases a ball or dolly that has been thrown. He grabs it, lies down with it and then in the case of a ball, nudges it towards you so it rolls and you can throw it again. I'm going to try and get video as it is so charming and sweet.

Anyway, I don't talk too much about him, but thought this pic was too good to pass up.

Kelly - Sterling says he'll send me the auto pic shows tonight so I'll post them tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

He is very adorable looking - reminds me of those cute huggable plushies that I've seen in Walmart. Too cute.

We have sun and blue sky again today BUT at -13 with wind blowing up to 60 km so it feels very chilly again! Hope your day went well.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

He's the boss and such a cute one too

Love to all