Saturday 12 July 2008

Kronicles of Kaeden

Yes I know, Chronicles is spelt with a 'C', but it wouldn't have made a very good alliteration. Kaeden has had the opportunity to use our old camera to take pictures from his trip. He wanted me to post the pictures from his journey so far. He's quite a good little photographer as many of the pictures were taken from a moving car through his window.
I think this is somewhere over Saskatchewan, hi Gramma and Grampa.
Are you happy to see me, extreme close up.
Oil's well in Alberta.
Saw some cows in the field and just after saw a bull. Kaeden said, 'The bull's walking over to the cows. I think he's going over there to buck them." At least I think he said 'buck'. :)
Sterling, everything come out alright? One of many pee breaks and surprisingly not Gramma.

Hay barrels as Kaeden calls them.


Back end of a train, though I'm sure you could tell.


Emma enjoyed her brief visit, 'cept for maybe the bump on the noggin (not the boys fault, once again surprisingly).

Vogue, strike a pose. Irene will probably kill me for posting this... might be worth dying for :)

Kaeden calls this pic, 'Old Lady Fashion'

That's all for now. Hi Mom!

Craig and Kaeden

2 comments:

shannon said...

Love this post! Kaedo, you are such a good photographer. Love these pics. Are we going to scrapbook them when you come home??? Amma - you look mahhhvelous, dahling!

Denis & Irene said...

Kaedo, the camera will be konfiskated, that's my attempt at alliteration. You do have a knack with the camera, blond one. It was soooo awesome seeing you both yesterday.

Love to all