Tuesday 8 July 2008

Down to the wire - almost

This morning our very good friends, the Backyardigans took us out for breakfast. It was very nice. We are so blessed. After that the four of them came to the house on jumped in the trampoline for a while. That is until Sterling had a "trampoline accident", and fell out the door. Why it wasn't closed, I have no idea. That's what happens when their father supervises them.
I was at the office all day doing some final meetings before I leave next week. Craig graciously worked from home for me.
His work was a bit interrupted when he was invited to a Magic Show at the Backyardigans. Apparently it was pretty good. There were a lot of people invited.
I got home at 4:10, and I'm just going to feed the boys - who knows what? Crackers, anyone. Oh ya, I don't have any.
Football tonight then just hanging out. Tomorrow laundry will get done and I will start going through my list and getting everything packed. Tomorrow night we can watch movie and then it will be all over except the crying. Which I will not do until they get on the plane!

later

2 comments:

denis lavigne said...

How does that song go (Come Fly To Me

KPJC said...

Just read the blog and I do kind of resemble that remark!!!!! Welcome to my world - not much to write about. Hope that you will be enjoying your time - we will definatley enjoy seeing the "boys"! Hope to see you soon.